- The company Hotel U Kapličky s.r.o. with registered offices at Budějovická 2440, Písek, under the identification number 28068378; the company is registered by the Commerce registry at the City Court in Budweis in section C, insert 15376 (further only as “Hotel”)
- The principal – either a physical person or a legal entity (further only “Principal”)
These conditions apply in general to all hotel guests and agencies the hotel has concluded a written service contract.
ACCOMMODATION BOOKING AND SERVICE RESERVATION:
- Accommodation booking and reservation of other services in the Hotel and the confirmation of such booking or reservation from the side of the Hotel can be done in writing, via email, phone or personally at the front desk of the Hotel
- Booking or reservation are deemed valid and binding when the Hotel confirms to the Guest in writing such booking or reservation or the Guest receives an automatic email confirmation generated by the relevant online booking system
- If the booking or reservation confirmation does not state otherwise, the booking or reservation are finished by a card payment or the payment of the deposit amounting to the ordered accommodation and services; individually conditions may apply
- If the Hotel or the Guest does not fulfill the conditions that have been stated in the previous bullet point, the Hotel does not have to provide the accommodation or services
- The specification that are included in the booking or reservation confirmation are binding for both parties.
PRICES, CANCELATION AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS:
- The price stated is per room per one night including breakfast unless the Guest chooses otherwise
- The accommodation price includes VAT of 10%. The city fee of CZK 20 per person per night is not included in the accommodation price.
- The cancellation of a confirmed booking or reservation can be done only in writing – email. The specific cancellation process is specified by the booking system that has been used to make the booking or reservation.
- When cancelling the booking or reservation that has been submitted via an external provider (such as Booking.com), it is necessary to cancel the booking through the external provider as well in a manner that he demands and is aligned with the booking conditions.
- Changes to the booking or reservation – meaning shifting the ordered services to a different time frame – is considered to be a cancellation of the original order and is thus governed by the same conditions.
- Accommodation can be paid for in cash – either CZK or EUR. If the accommodation should be paid for using a card, the price will be charged in CZK. The Hotel accepts VISA, EC, Maestro, JSB, AMEX and Dinners Club.
- The Hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize the card of the Guest up to the full accommodation amount.
- In case of non-refundable booking or reservation, the Hotel charges for the whole stay on the day of the booking or reservation.
- If the booking or reservation allows for cancellation, the Guest has the right to cancel the booking or reservation at least 24 hours before scheduled arrival, which means by 23:59 of the day that precedes the first night of the stay.
- If the Guest does not arrive, the booking or reservation is cancelled and the Hotel can chargé the costs for the first night unless stated otherwise.
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE GUEST:
- The Guest has a right to use the booked premises and their equipment as well as the equipment of the common premises.
- The Guest is responsible for all the damages done in the room during his stay and agrees that he will pay for the potential costs for repair, Exchange or special cleaning. The amount will be set by the Hotel
- The Guest is responsible to register complaints for any defects or lack of quality during his stay so that the problems can be fixed
- The Guest has to pay for all the costs related to his stay including all the services latest on the day of departure unless stated otherwise. If the costs are not paid for, the Hotel has the right to chargé the relevant amount for the card of the Guest after his departure
- The Guest has a right of withdrawal based on the cancellation conditions or in case the Hotel has not provided to the Guest the agreed upon services according to the quality standards of the Hotel
- The check-in time is possible earliest at 14:00 on the day of arrival. Earlier check-in is possible only upon agreement with the Hotel
- The check-out time is latest 10:00 on the day of departure. Later check-out is possible only upon agreement with the Hotel
- The whole Hotel premises are non-smoking. Breach of this condition in the room or other hotel spaces enables the Hotel to chargé the guest with a fine of EUR 100 for cleaning. Smoking is possible only in front of the Hotel at spots designated for it.
- The quite hours are between 22:00 and 6:00. Any behavior that disturbs other hotel guests during this time is strictly prohibited (this includes loud music, TV, shouting in rooms and halls and any other disturbing behavior). In case of a serious breach of this rule, the Hotel can chargé the Guests with a fine or in necessary situations call the police
- Dogs can be accommodation based on a Hotel permit for a fee of CZK 200
OUT-OF-COURT CONSUMER CLAIMS
The Guest has a right to submit a claim for out-of-court solution to an entity responsible for out-of-court claim solution of consumer complaints which is:
The Czech Trade Inspection Authority
Central Inspectorate – ADR department
120 00 Praha 2
The Czech Trade Inspection Authority is a supervisory authority supervising consumer protection adhering to the law 64/1986 Sb. about The Czech Trade Inspection Authority amended and other legal provisions. The Czech Trade Inspection Authority´s website is www.coi.cz/en/.
In accordance with the provision §1837 letter j) of the law 89/2012 Sb., The Civil Code, the Guest as a consumer does not have the right to withdraw from the accommodation contract if the Hotel provides services in the specified time frame.
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE HOTEL:
- The Hotel has to ensure accommodation for the Guest based on the pre-arranged services that are aligned with the Hotel standards
- If the Hotel cannot accommodate the Guest based on the previously created and confirmed booking, the Hotel has to ensure accommodation of the same quality in a different facility.
- These conditions are valid from November 1, 2021 and the Hotel reserves the right to change them; the Guest has to adhere to these conditions
- The Hotel collects personal data of the Guest only for the time period necessary to fulfil the provision of agreed upon services and these data are not provided to other parties.